Snapchat is one of the top growing and engaging social media app with unique features. Till now, Snapchat is used by over 190 million users around the globe. Snapchat allows users to post videos and photos that expire within 24 hours, just like Instagram. There is no option to post images on the news feed because there is no feed. You can send stories directly to connected contacts.
Here in this article, we are going to share how you can find someone on Snapchat. You can even find your friends on Snapchat without using a Snapchat username.
If you have a Snapchat username, then you can directly search them in Snapchat search.
Method 1: Find Snapchat User with Snapcode
If you have Snapcode, then you can directly search for your friend on Snapchat using this code. Just scan the Snapcode using the Snapchat app, and it’s done.
1. Ask your friend for their Snapcode.
2. Save that Snapcode to your camera roll images.
3. Open the Snapchat app > add click on Add friends > tap on browse option from the right corner.
4. Choose a friend’s Snapcode from camera images > add them to Snapchat friends.
That’s it. You have successfully added your friend to your Snapchat list via Snapcode.
Method 2: Find Snapchat Friends Nearby
You can also use the Snapchat nearby option to find your friends on Snapchat.
1. Open the Snapchat app > Select the “Add Nearby” button.
2. It will open a new window and starts looking for your Snapchat friends.
3. Just select your friends from the list and add them.
Method 3: Find Snapchat Users with Search
If you have a Snapchat username, then you can easily find your friend on Snapchat.
1.. Open Snapchat App > Go to Add by Username.
2.. Type the username of your friend and click on Search.
Hope you liked our guide to find someone on Snapchat with and without a Snapchat username. If you need more help with Snapchat then comment below.